Family pies2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthday and Anniversary Wishes

3 posters

Go down

Birthday and Anniversary Wishes Empty Birthday and Anniversary Wishes

Post  JJ Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:22 am

SMJ has a B-Day coming up cheers
JJ
JJ

Back to top Go down

Birthday and Anniversary Wishes Empty Judy And Dale

Post  JJ Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:26 am

Happy anniversay to Dale and Judy cheers
I hope that you have many, many more.. I love you Joy and family.
JJ
JJ

Back to top Go down

Birthday and Anniversary Wishes Empty thanks

Post  Judy Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:19 pm

got a beautiful new blue topaz ring for ann.
Judy
Judy

Back to top Go down

Birthday and Anniversary Wishes Empty Re: Birthday and Anniversary Wishes

Post  JJ Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:45 pm

JANUARY 6TH 1959
The Day Of The Epiphany cheers
Epiphany (from Koine Greek ἐπιφάνεια "appearance", "manifestation") is a Christian feast day which celebrates the revelation of God in human form in the person of Jesus Christ. It falls on January 6
JJ
JJ

Back to top Go down

Birthday and Anniversary Wishes Empty birthday

Post  Judy Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 pm

joyces birthday is coming up make sure you tell her how great she looks at only 40 Very Happy sunny cheers
Judy
Judy

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:56 am

Judy wrote:joyces birthday is coming up make sure you tell her how great she looks at only 40 Very Happy sunny cheers
hahahahaha 50 is the new 40..right?
I do feel mawwwvolous..dawling!
Thank You for the tape Elvis..his bday today..75...later tater lol! lol!
JJ
JJ

Back to top Go down

Birthday and Anniversary Wishes Empty mbd

Post  joy Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:24 am

Funny how that creeps up on ya,The memories of the past,good bad n ugly.Ya just hope it get's better,nothin u can do about it.The only thing u can count on changing is..Time. That which I do not take for granted,Time is everywhere n continues to tick away.
As a result, I grew up in an environment where I was economically deprived as a child. I could still vividly recall my childhood. It was a childhood that’s devoid of children toys and I wasn’t given the chance to play like all normal kids would. It’s because I was trained to do household chores as young as 6.I cannot recall from my childhood instances when my parents lavished me with a birthday party; even a simple birthday cake.
My first ever birthday cake that was given to me as a gift,from my Grama Ruth.
At such a very tender age, I have realized that life is not a bed of roses. I felt grown-up even when I was just a young little kid. When I went to school, I was a shy and timid girl who didn’t want to mingle with others. I always have that reservation with people. I have my own inhibitions and it included that I may not fit in their kind of world.
Nonetheless, I have been a loyal and friendly friend to those who keep a low profile. I tend not to come close to those who have weird hang ups and those who have a tendency to bully others. I simply can’t stand bullies!
This year, I am celebrating not just any other birthday. It is actually my "53"rd Birthday! Born and raised with my own sets of faith and belief, For me, this is the time of the year when I have to share my blessings with others. Sharing can not only be manifested by material things but the most essential of all is the sharing of one’s self and being a blessing to anyone that we come across with.I realized that the art of giving, sharing and loving makes me happier. How can you make something valuable that is already of great value or how do you give value to something that is already valuable? For me, it is when I give out something valuable and that it was given more value by the person who needs it more than me. These are the little things that actually makes me happier. It is not the material things. It’s the unseen things in life that are given to us for free like joy, love, care, trust that makes me the happiest person on earth.
What excites me and what makes me look forward about turning 53 years old is the idea of being graceful when aging sets in and of being wise in decision-makings, especially in my pursuit for personal and professional growth.
As I grow older, I feel deeper appreciation for my family. Most people say that real love can only be experienced when you have children of your own.The love of my family is the only love I know that’s unbounded and immeasurable.
However, early on, I knew I did not want to be talked or gossiped about, so I deferred judgment against others and refused to gossip about them. I found the people, aside from my family, who can jive with me, who understand me and withstand all of my moods.
I found friends, online and offline, who are so like me in some ways and so unlike me in others, stuck by me through thick and thin. I need not mention any of them here because they know who they are. I know my capabilities as a woman and with the many roles I play, I strive to be a better person everyday. Right now, I am happy being me, focusing on completing myself, making myself happy.In my 50+ years on Earth, I have made mistakes, I guarantee. But these mistakes I turned to lessons learned. And I also guarantee that I will make some more mistakes. However, this will not stop me from moving along, taking each day one step at a time and planning for my future. It is a conscious effort, a continuous everyday choice on my part, to constantly look at life in a positive light. I am scared, like a little girl of 6, of what my future will hold. But I gather strength from God, my family and my friends. I am encouraged and inspired by the unending love from those I love the most.
To get me through another 25 years, I need the younger version of me who thought herself a full-grown woman, ready to take on the world. I am truly uncertain of the future, but I am certain that with all the uncertainties of tomorrow, I am both scared and excited of what the future brings.One more thing that I am very certain about is that I am going to love being 53 and forever be 25! Hahahaha! There are still a lot of people who get deceived by my real age. I feel good that the aura that they see in me is the younger version of my real age, LOL! Happy Birthday too Me!! I love you

joy
joy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down